If you sometimes feel that the trash bin in the yard affects the beauty of the environment or you want to create a private space for your personal belongings. This premium privacy screen with durable construction will perfectly satisfy all your requirements.
- Durable Construction for Stability: Made of high-quality and water resistant PVC material, this picket fence is lightweight but sturdy. The 2 panels of the garden fence together can be connected by solid hinges to increase stability. The foot tubes are very long, which can be inserted into the soil for better installation.
- Outstanding Privacy Barriers: With the overall size of 36″ x 48″, the outdoor privacy screen is high enough to hide your personal belongings in your courtyard. The white erect slats are very close to each other and so it can prevent your covered objects from being seen due to the large gaps while keeping the air flowing.
- Multiple Shapes for Wide Application: These 2 panels not only can be assembled solely to use in different places but also can be connected in a variety of ways such as “L” and a straight line. Besides, you can place the picket fence in your garden, patio and even an outdoor café to build your private space.
- Simple Maintenance for Long Last Usage: The whole frame of the picket fence is white without painting, which solves the problem of color fading. Equipped with a waterproof privacy screen and screws constructed of stainless steel making it can be used in any weather. And the smooth surface ensures the privacy fence is easy to clean.
- Easy Assembly for Saving Time: The only step of assembly is to connect 2 panels, and then you can install it into the ground depending on how hard your ground is. Soaking the area a bit before putting into the ground and then a light-duty power drill or a rubber mallet/hammer usually does the job for a couple final pushes.
Main Material: UPVC
Weight: 16.7 lbs
Overall size of Each Privacy Fence: 37.5″ x 58″ (L x H)
2 x Privacy Screen
6 x Connecting Hinges
32 x Self-tapping Screws
1 x Instruction